The Health Org Content is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Health Org gives no warranty of any kind in relation to our Feed or our Content and we disclaim all implied warranties, including, but not limited to, satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, non-infringement, compatibility and accuracy.
Health Org contains medical and pharmaceutical news, and data, supplied for general information purposes only. Health Org is a website that is developed for healthcare professionals and the general public. The materials contained within this website do not constitute medical or pharmaceutical advice, which should be sought from qualified medical and pharmaceutical advisers. We do not answer any medical questions of any kind, in any format, nor any questions relating to medications. Any views expressed by third parties in the Opinions Forum of Health Org do not reflect the opinions, in any way, of Health Org or its staff. Descriptions of, or references to, products or publications does not imply endorsement of that product or publication.
We are not responsible for any mistakes or deficiencies on Health Org. We cannot be held liable for any breakdowns or faults on our site.
We use Google and other third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our web site. Please note that we do not endorse any of the products featured in these adverts. In no event shall Health Org be responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in these advertisements or in the websites that these advertisements click through to.
Health Org contains links and forms that link to external web sites. In no event shall Health Org be responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in these web sites. These web sites are not monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of web sites linked to via forms and links in our site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked web site by us. If you decide to leave our web site and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
The material displayed on Health Org (including, but not limited to, the News Feed and Content) is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with Health Org or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of Health Org, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
All title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights of the Health Org Feeds and Content shall remain the property of Health Org.
You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Health Org in respect of all damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and litigation expenses, arising out of, or as a result of, any breach of this Agreement, or otherwise, in connection with your use of the Health Org Feeds or Content.
Any Health Org Content placed on your website (Site) must be accredited to Health Org, with links placed to the original article on Health Org. You are permitted to display the following on your Site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it:
- The headline of the article (but not in the title of the page).
- An active link to the full article on Health Org (necessary if you place any part of the article, description or headline online).
- The brief description of the article provided in our Newsfeeds.
- The first two paragraphs or the first half of the article if there are less than four paragraphs in total.
- An active link to any Health Org Page.
- Our Newsfeeds.
- You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Use of our logo is not permitted.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You may not directly or indirectly suggest any endorsement or approval by Health Org of your Site, products, content or any views expressed within your Site.
- Do not promote, facilitate or encourage Illegal activities (and do not display actionable Content under UK or US law).
- Do not promote, facilitate or encourage Hatred of any form (including, but not limited to, Racism, Terrorism, Violence and Discrimination of any kind).
- Do not have misleading, pornographic or defamatory content.
- Do not display any material which is in breach of any third party intellectual property rights.
Health Org provides the news Feeds and Content at no charge and you may not charge users specifically for accessing Health Org Content, nor attempt to sell our Content in any way.
Health Org reserves the right to restrict, suspend or terminate the News Feed, your access to the Feed, the availability of Articles or this Agreement at any time, without liability. You agree to remove all of the Health Org Content (including the Feed) from your Site upon receiving notice of termination from Health Org. You may terminate this Agreement at any time by removing all Health Org Content from your Site and destroying all copies of our content in your possession.
Any person(s) depicted in the images used by Health Org do not have the medical condition they are used to depict, they are used purely for illustrative purposes. Images are the copyright property of Health Org or respective third party company. The nurse image used in the title area of the Health Org website is courtesy of Getty Images. Images cannot under any circumstance be copied, saved, used, edited, without written consent of Health Org.
You (the user) agree Health Org cannot be held liable / accountable for any problems or loss arising from any widgets, gadgets, software, devices and any such application regardless of whether Health Org has added input into such application.
We provide an open forum for discussion and debate of articles published on Health Org, as well as other topics created by HEALTH ORG readers. The Health Org Opinions area (known below as "Opinions Service"), can be found at: Healthorg.info/opinions
Further details regarding the Opinions Service and your obligations when using it:
- The information provided by the Opinions Service is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician.
- Readers should be aware that content posted on the Opinions Service should not be regarded as advice given by medical practitioners, or professionals.
- We request that when you use the Opinions Service to post medical information, you provide source information for the health/medical information when it is not personal experience, or general knowledge. Personal experience is defined as any symptom, test, treatment etc., that you or a close family member has undergone himself/herself. All statements about statistics, data, studies and new advancements in medicine should have trustworthy sources provided.
- We also request that you only post information that is true and correct to the best of your knowledge.
- All readers of Health Org are able to create new opinion threads, or reply to existing opinion threads with or without out pre-registering an Health Org account. Comments posted on the Opinions Service by all readers are held in a moderation queue for manual vetting by Health Org staff before being made public.
- All reader comments are moderated in order to ensure that privacy is maintained, that spam and advertising links are not posted, and that personal information is not shared - especially personal information about health conditions and specific names of health professionals.
- Health Org moderators also perform edits to submitted opinions in order to remove profanities, which may offend other readers.
- We do not allow personal attacks on others that have posted opinions and comments posted on the Opinions Service which contain inflammatory, derogatory or inappropriate content will be removed. If necessary, we will co-operate with appropriate authorities and provide the details used to connect to, and submit the comment(s) in question.
- By using the Opinions Service you agree:
- Not to promote, facilitate or encourage Illegal activities (and do not display actionable Content under UK or US law).
- Not to promote, facilitate or encourage Hatred of any form (including, but not limited to, Racism, Terrorism, Violence and Discrimination of any kind).
- Not to provide misleading, pornographic or defamatory content.
- Not to provide any material which is in breach of any third party intellectual property rights.
- Not to personally attack another Health Org reader.
- Not to post personal information that can be used to identify health professionals, or other Health Org readers.
- Once an opinion has been moderated by Health Org, an email is sent to the email address informing the reader that it has been made public. In addition, registered Health Org account holders (when logged in), will receive a notification message in the menu bar of the website informing them of activity on their submitted and approved opinion post(s).
- Readers may flag an opinion for moderator attention by using the "Alert a moderator" link found in each opinion comment.
- All reader submitted opinions (once moderated), are publicly accessible and may be indexed and presented by search engines and other internet content discovery services outside of Health Org.
- Health Org readers, automated software and other individuals, organizations and/or platforms that post spam messages in volumes we feel are inappropriate will be banned from posting.
This Agreement shall be governed by, construed and take effect in accordance with English law. English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any claim or dispute which may arise out of, or in connection with, this Agreement.
If you have any queries about this page, please contact the Health Org Team.